Oct 24, 2011

Candy Shoes - A girl can dream


... And i'm dreaming big! This shoe season is insane from Alexander Wang to Gucci. I know a lot of us are dreaming with a specific pair of shoes, me? I'm dreaming with wedges, pumps & booties. And these are my favs:








Via 1234


Which one took your breath away?

Have a great weekend & good luck to every single person who's right now working for Honduras fashion Week. I have [stupids] exams, so i'm not going =(
But i'll make sure to show you the runways, trends & the people who will be there.
For more information go to: Fashion Week Honduras

2 comments:

  1. Great collection of shoes lovin the theory with the shite strip
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encantaron los miu miu oxford!!! :D hope you can check our my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i am also hosting a super rad giveaway!xo besos desde canada.

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu comentario! ~ Thank you for your comment,I really appreciated it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips