Sep 3, 2011

The Marc Fisher effect

YES, YES, YES,CANDY SHOES!

Yesterday, I was doing window shopping while I was waiting for my dad. Found beautiful shoes from ALDO, Nine West & Steve Madden, BUT the Marc Fisher shoes caught my eyes.
I went to one of my favorite shoe stores & right there at the front, saw the most perfect pair of black Mary Jane's, the designer? Indeed: Marc Fisher.

From peep toes, Mary Jane's, booties & flats, all the dreamy shoes you ever wanted, Marc Fisher has designed for you at a not so high price. His collection (which you can see it at his WEBSITE) includes shoes & cute handbags.




How beautiful they are? You can find them online at Macy'sShop Style & Shop New York.




*PD1: Thank you for your comments about the last post (The Olsen's at Honduras) i felt pleased :)
*PD2: I received an excited email last week. Hope everything goes well so I can share with you great news.


-xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm definitely going to check out Marc Fisher after seeing all these great pictures! I love a versatile shoe designer any day! Thanks for sharing! xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suede shoes are gorg! Follow each other?

    enter my new giveaway too

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

¡Gracias por tu comentario! ~ Thank you for your comment,I really appreciated it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips