May 24, 2011

Elizabeth and James Spring 2011 Lookbook


I'm constantly searching for new inspirations, magazines shoots, trends, hairstyles and obviously lookbooks as seen here. Right now i wanted to show you the new spring lookbook from Elizabeth and James! It's always a pleasure to see what are the new "in" things and this time i want to present to you my favorite picks  :)
In case you haven't  noticed the 70's are back and is very easy to find this particular style in the latest collections &  Elizabeth and James is not left behind.








I LOVE this one! See the shoes? ughh.. i want them! I can totally see myself in the pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Gracias por tu comentario! ~ Thank you for your comment,I really appreciated it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips