Apr 23, 2011

Holly Week so Far

Holly Week so far ..

For many people Holly Week represents the perfect time to go to the beach with family & friends .. for others this week is the most important one to be reconciled with God and to reinforce faith.

For me? is the combination of both elements =)
We have in Honduras the BEST beaches in Central America.
On Wednesday i went to Tela with some of my friends and we have a blast! 



I was wearing a Rampage swimsuit i found at a store near to my house.
My glasses? They belongs to one of my friends.


The sunset .. perfect




We ate at Playa Bonita Hotel. Last year we went for the first time and i ordered the same plate .. it's delicious! & i have a particular love for seafood .. yes i'm a seafoodholic!!




& this is one of those random nights when i decide i want to make up and take some photos from myself.. hahah
Can't wait to go to La Ceiba next week with my girls :D! i'll make sure to take photos with anything i have in hands .. sadly my camera broke up, aghh!

And what's up with you? tell me what you've been doing ... see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Gracias por tu comentario! ~ Thank you for your comment,I really appreciated it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips